The church has 6 bells, which are rung from the first floor of the tower.
The ringing chamber was raised in 2002, when the ground floor of the tower was redeveloped, to provide a choir vestry.
- The treble was added in 1997. Believed to be Henry Penn1703 – 5¼cwt 31¼ ins
- 2 Henricus Bagley me fecit 1702 – 7¼cwt 33¾ ins
- 3 His tribus hanc formam Grenus dedit arte Joanes 1571 – 7¾ cwt 36 ins
- 4 Henry Penn fusore 1713 – 10¼ cwt 39½ ins
- 5 William Eldridge made mee 1660 – 13 cwt 42¾ ins
- 6 His nasasenus rex Judeorum fili Dei miserere mei 1634 – 17¾ cwt 47¼ ins In E flat
The bells are rung every Sunday at 10.15am for the 10.45am service
Bell-ringing practice is on Monday evenings [except 1st Monday in the month in the summer] from 20.00 to 21.15hrs.
Enquires: Mrs Mary Foster
22 Castle Gardens