Welcome to St. Andrew’s Church, Kimbolton
The Parish of Kimbolton and Stonely is in the Church of England Diocese of Ely
The earliest reference to a church and priest at Kimbolton appears in the Domesday survey of 1086. Originally a wooden structure, it was replaced by stone in about 1200. Today the external appearance is mainly 14thC with 15thC additions.
In the churchyard there is a fine selection of table tombs dating back to the early 18thC.
[click on links on top of page for more information about the church and services]
Guided tours of our historic and beautiful church, and village are available. For details please contact Mrs N Butler 71 Castle Gardens, Kimbolton PE28 0JE
For any enquiries e mail email@example.com
or Revd. Stephen Bowring, The Rectory Church Lane, Tilbrook, Huntingdon PE28 0JS
KimboltonKimbolton is 7 miles west of St Neots on the B645.
- It is approx. 24miles from Cambridge
- 31miles from Peterborough.
Kimbolton Castle, the home of the Dukes of Manchester until 1950, lies at the eastern end of the High Street, and St. Andrew’s Church at the western end.
[click on link at top of page for more information about Kimbolton]